517 Cowper Street, Albury
What A Home & What A Location
3 beds | 1 baths | 1 cars
These meticulous owners have beautifully transformed this 3 bedroom plus study home into a stunning character filled residence positioned in the sought after precinct of Albury just moments to the CBD.
517 Cowper Street is the property of your imagination in one of Albury's most desired locations and its outside where this listing really comes into its own, with an impressive decked entertaining area.
Whether you require an entertainer's delight or that special place to call home, this property will be sure to impress.
If you're looking for a home to fall in love with, that offers everything on your wish list, then this is the home for you to create wonderful family memories in for many years to come.
The owners have adored living here, but it's time to move on … now it's your turn. You will love it, so will the kids and so will your visitors.
- 3 bedroom renovated home
- Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms
- Study with gas log fire surrounded by a gorgeous mantel piece
- Inviting front porch and entrance
- High ceilings with decorative cornice
- Polished floorboards
- Formal lounge room with gas log fire surrounded by a gorgeous mantel piece
- Spacious open plan family meals area opening to decked entertaining area
- Galley style kitchen is complete with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Full bathroom with free standing bath
- Laundry has separate second toilet
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Impressive covered decked entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Established manicured back yard with paved entertaining area
- Garden shed hidden behind lovely timber screen
- Single carport with access to back yard
- Very close proximity to schools and sporting facilities
- Set on a 784m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $2,036.10 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $850.95 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
AUCTION Saturday, 14 October 2017 at 11.00am On Site
TERMS 10% Deposit – 42 Day Settlement
Please note, on auction day photo identification will be required to register to bid plus a 10% deposit for the successful bidder.
|Land Size:||784m² approximately|