741 Bowna Road, Mullengandra
"Mully Creek" 741 Bowna Road, Mullengandra – 22.54 Ha / 55.69 Acres
For Sale - All offers over $510,000 seriously considered
Size: 22.54 hectares approximately
- Water Security is a feature of the property which is highlighted by the ever-reliable permanent Mullengandra Creek and a large capacity Dam.
- A rare and remarkable opportunity just 20 minutes North of Albury in a highly sought-after location, be part of a close-knit local community.
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Table Top and the Yambla Range.
- Highly productive alluvial creek flats sown down to quality pastures with regular fertilizer history, fantastic fattening country.
- Fenced into two paddocks, established tree plantations along the boundary and between paddocks. This provides for excellent shade and shelter, whilst creating a private retreat.
- An Idyllic property to take in the peace and tranquility, enjoy life away from the hustle and bustle of Suburbia, where you can build your dream home (subject to council approval). Comes complete with a dwelling entitlement from the Greater Hume Shire. School buses daily past the front gate.
- Greater Hume Shire rates $725.09 per year (approximately).
All offers over $510,000 will be seriously considered.
In conjunction with CBRE Agribusiness - Tim Ward 0428 362 561.
|Land Size:||22.54 hectares approximately|