741 Bowna Road, Mullengandra
"Mully Creek" - Unique Rural Lifestyle Property - 22.54 Ha / 55.69 Acres
For Sale - $570,000
Size: 22.54 hectares approximately
- 20 minutes North of Albury in a highly sought-after location and close knit local community. Comes complete with a dwelling entitlement from the Greater Hume Shire. A dream setting for a dream home and rural lifestyle close to Albury. Established tree plantations around the perimeter of the property and laneway.
- Frontage to the permanent Mullengandra Creek. Picturesque creek setting with outstanding views of Table Top and the Yambla Range. Permanent water is available to the front paddock from a large dam and the back paddock from the Mullengandra Creek.
- Productive alluvial creek flats fenced into two paddocks, sown down to permanent pasture with regular fertilizer history. Suitable for cell grazing, possible horticulture and vineyard. A well-maintained property with school bus daily past the front gate.
- For genuine sale as the vendors exit the agricultural industry after 30 years of dedication to the property.
- Rates $725.09 per year (approximately)
In conjunction with CBRE Agribusiness - Tim Ward 0428 362 561
|Land Size:||22.54 hectares approximately|