239 Walsh Street, East Albury
Highly Desirable & Instantly Enjoyable
3 beds | 1 baths | 2 cars
Are you looking to make the move into a wonderful elevated brick veneer family home established in a sought-after East Albury location only minutes away from central Albury? Well look no further than 239 Walsh Street, East Albury. No matter whether you are planning to live in, to renovate or to invest, your options are endless.
The position of this property will appeal to buyers who are looking for convenience to central Albury, easy access to the freeway, close to child cares and schools, parks and nearby sporting amenities.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Lounge room with gas heater and ceiling fan
- Family and meals area with gas heater
- Kitchen is complete with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Full bathroom with separate toilet
- Huge separate laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Decorative cornices
- Elevated home with views
- Welcoming front verandah
- Covered entertaining area
- Under house storage
- Double lockup garage
- Set on a 796.7m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $1,915.62 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $852.45 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
AUCTION Saturday 22 September 2018 at 12.30pm On Site
TERMS 10% Deposit – 42 Day Settlement
Please note, on Auction day, photo identification will be required to register to bid plus a 10% deposit for the successful bidder.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Land Size:||796.7m² approximately|