284 Bimbadeen Avenue, East Albury
Elevated Home Of Huge Distinctions
For Sale - $649,000
4 beds | 3 baths | 4 cars
Built over two levels this substantial property boasts a spacious practical floor plan in the prestigious East Albury area. Positioned on the high side of this popular street, this sizeable family home will give everyone the space they need with a relaxing hills outlook.
Looking for a solid, quality home surrounded by equally impressive properties? You've got to see this one. So come and take a look and if it ticks all the boxes, present your offer now or you may miss out.
- 3 bedrooms plus study
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in robe; built-in robes in other bedrooms
- Formal lounge room with built-in book case
- Open plan tiled family meals area with access to large balcony for entertaining
- Timber kitchen is complete with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Separate large tiled sun room
- Powder style bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Ducted cooling and hydronic floor heating
- Ducted vacuum system
- Solar panels and connected to natural gas
- Automatic sprinkler system and rain water tanks
- Remote control triple lockup garage with internal access
- Fully self-sufficient flat with all services including kitchenette, bathroom and built-in robe. Has an external entrance and fully secure from the main building therefore can be a rental opportunity. Ideal for teenage children who wish to have some independence.
- Extensive under house car accommodation and work shop area with roller door access, separate storage rooms
- Set on a 887.6m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $2,181.11 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $850.95 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
|Land Size:||887.6m² approximately|