20 Bruce Street, Holbrook
The Good Life At "Exeter" Set On 2.36HA
4 beds | 2 baths | 1 cars
This outstanding family residence will captivate you with all that it has to offer and located within a 35 minute drive of Albury and all that Albury has to offer. Set back on a picturesque 2.36 hectares, this amazing property is bursting with warmth and charm surrounded by glorious gardens.
Proudly presented and well-appointed with a natural outlook, buyers will be enchanted by the overall blissful layout and generous proportions which provide this flourishing family retreat.
Nestled amongst other acreage properties, this property benefits any prospective buyer with a laidback lifestyle rarely found this close to Holbrook Township.
This home is the perfect escape for those seeking more from the place they call home. More peaceful enjoyment of your own generous piece of land, more quality time with family and friends, and simply more time to relax. With high-quality, low-maintenance finishes, this home will help you rediscover that balance and help you to truly unwind.
Make sure you bring the horses, this property also offers the ideal set up for the horses.
- 4 bedroom family home
- Study with built-in robe
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans to 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in robe
- Formal lounge room and dining room
- Open plan family and meals area with ceiling fan
- Kitchen is complete with electric cooking, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Full bathroom with separate toilet
- x 2 portable gas heaters
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Partly covered entertaining area
- Original Holbrook bridge balustrade overlooking creek
- Water tank, town water
- x 2 garden sheds
- Approximately 8m x 6m colorbond shed with power
- Single carport
- 3 box horse stable with power and yards, lock up tack room, holding yard
Holbrook community offers – primary schools, supermarket, bakery, banks, post office, petrol stations, doctor, hospital, chemist, swimming pool, football and netball ground, tennis courts, basketball stadium, retirement homes, golf course, golf club, bowls club, pub, RS Club.
AUCTION Saturday 4 November 2017 at 11.00am On Site
TERMS 10% Deposit – 42 Day Settlement
Please note, on Auction day, photo identification will be required to register to bid plus a 10% deposit for the successful bidder.
|Land Size:||2.36 hectares approximately|