89 Jingellic Road, Holbrook
'The Glebe' Providing Space & Privacy
For Sale - $335,000
4 beds | 2 baths | 3 cars
A home is a statement of the people who live in it and this property 'The Glebe' is enriched with family allure and instant and welcoming appeal.
Reflecting the pride and joy of long time owners, this superbly positioned country holding blends an outstanding rural lifestyle while located less than a kilometre to Holbrook.
'The Glebe' is a truly tranquil rural environment that you and your family can immerse yourselves in, yet it's only a short drive to the attractions of Holbrook township.
Set on approximately 4000m2 surrounded by lovely landscaping, pleasant nature and no immediate neighbours as the property boundary adjoins the Holbrook Golf Course and vacant Council land, this enviable setting will suit the most fastidious buyer.
- 4 bedroom family home
- Built-in robes to 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom has modern ensuite, wall air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Formal lounge room and dining area with gas heater, wall air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Brand new Boss kitchen is complete with electric cooking, Smeg appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan family room with ceiling fan
- Full bathroom with separate toilet
- Cover entertaining area
- Single carport measuring 4.7m x 4.3m
- 2 colorbond sheds – 4.9m x 5.5m and 7.3m x 6.1m with power
- Town water
- x 5 electronic external shutter blinds
- Backing onto the Holbrook Golf Course
- Primary and High School bus service travel pass the front gates
- Set on a 4000m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $896.95 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
In conjunction with Landmark Harcourts Holbrook
|Land Size:||4000m² approximately|