56 Peel Street, Holbrook
Charming & Affordable
3 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
Retaining many original features, this lovely home sits nicely on a large 1012m2 parcel of land surrounded by established maintained grounds.
All the character features that these charming homes are appreciated for are present including high ceilings and decorative cornice.
If you are after a spacious and affordable home, then 56 Peel Street will tick all the boxes. Offering a versatile floor plan with many options, this property is a must see.
- 3 bedroom home with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Master bedroom has ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Separate lounge room with wood heater, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Separate sun room
- Modern kitchen is complete with electric cooking and meals area
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Covered decked area at entrance
- Decked entertaining area with shade sails
- Detached studio room with power, ceiling fan and carpet
- Colorbond shed with power
- Lock up tandem carport
- Rear lane access
- Set on a 1012m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $1,380.90 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $40.00 per quarter (approximately) plus water consumption
|Land Size:||1012m² approximately|