34 Tweed Court, Thurgoona
Join A Special Journey
4 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
In January 2017 Nick Dempsey, a young apprentice plumber and talented sportsman, broke his neck in a diving accident. Diagnosed with C4 quadriplegia, Nick faces a lengthy recovery and costly rehabilitation. Over the past year our community has contributed labour and products to build a home to be auctioned. The proceeds will provide Nick Dempsey with much needed rehabilitation.
Presenting a jaw dropping impressive brand-new build from entry to exit. Quality defines every aspect of this brand-new contemporary residence, with no expense spared during design and construction.
With a north facing luxury alfresco area maximising sunlight throughout the day and evening, is primed for entertaining family and friends. Effortlessly meeting the demands of modern living, this spectacular property leaves nothing more to do than move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
Situated on an expansive corner block in a prime Thurgoona location, just moments to Thurgoona Plaza, day cares, schools, university, easy access to Hume Highway and the Hume Weir is only minutes away.
- 4 bedrooms + hidden IT station/study
- Master has ceiling fan & walk-in robe with built-in cabinetry
- Ensuite has double basin, double shower & heat vent
- 3 bedrooms have mirror built-in robes with double top shelves
- Separate formal lounge room
- Open plan family & meals area with stacking doors opening to enclosed alfresco area
- Kitchen is complete with Smeg appliances, hidden rangehood, dishwasher, soft close cabinetry & granite bench tops + Butler's pantry
- Powder style bathroom & separate toilet
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Entrance with grand sized door & digital locking system
- 2.7 meter high ceilings
- Downlights throughout & my light system (operation via mobile device)
- Quality blinds & curtains throughout
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Fully enclosed alfresco area complete with tiled floor, fly wire sliding doors, louvers windows & ceiling fans
- Alfresco kitchen is complete with granite bench top, 4 burner stainless steel BBQ, stainless steel rangehood & sink
- Landscaped yard with computerised automatic sprinkler system
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access, Bluetooth speaker & external door with digital locking system
- Set on a 1205m2 (approximately) parcel of land
In conjunction with Chapman Gould and May Real Estate
Auction Saturday 17 November 2018 at 12.30pm On Site
Terms 10% Deposit – 60 Day Settlement