654 Keene Street, East Albury
Lovingly Maintained Family Home
3 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
Well-kept throughout, this 3 bedroom residence has been lovingly maintained and oozes an atmosphere of warmth and cosiness.
This well-maintained home ideally located in East Albury close to shops, hospital, parkland and less than an 8 minute drive to central Albury will be sure to impress and will cater to your family needs.
Become the new proud owner of a quality, spacious and comfortable property.
- 3 bedroom home
- Bedroom 1 and 2 have ceiling fan and decorative cornice
- Bedroom 3 has polished floor boards
- Formal lounge room has gas heater, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Kitchen is complete with gas cooking and meals area
- Separate sunken family room
- Bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
- Combined laundry and second bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Covered paved entertaining area
- Well maintained enclosed back yard with small garden shed
- Paved driveway from carport to garage
- Remote control lockup carport with power
- Extra large brick garage with power and rear access
- Set on a 695.6m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $1,504.52 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $850.95 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
AUCTION Saturday, 17 February 2018 at 10.00am On Site
TERMS 10% Deposit – 30 Day Settlement (subject to probate being granted)
Please note, on Auction day, photo identification will be required to register to bid plus a 10% deposit for the successful bidder.
This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Land Size:||695.6m² approximately|