421 Bellevue Street, North Albury
Renovators Delight In Stand Out Location
3 beds | 1 baths | 1 cars
It is not often that a house on a large block so close to town becomes available.
Beginning with a spacious block that measures approximately 1077m2, this classic red brick property offers a great opportunity to get into the market, renovate or develop (subject to council approval) and realise some true value.
New to the market and nestled in the very sought after location of Bellevue Street, North Albury comes this absolute ripper colonial style home that is perfectly positioned just a short 5 minute drive Albury's CBD.
- Original 3 bedroom home
- 10ft ceilings
- Lounge room with gas heater
- Separate sun room
- Kitchen is complete with gas cooking
- Bathroom with claw bath
- Separate laundry
- Large enclosed back yard
- Lockup garage with work shop area
- Set on a 1077m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $1,848.95 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $850.95 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
AUCTION Saturday 18 November 2017 at 11.00am On Site
TERMS 10% Deposit – 42 Day Settlement
Please note, on Auction day, photo identification will be required to register to bid plus a 10% deposit for the successful bidder.
|Land Size:||1077m² approximately|