789 Frauenfelder Street, North Albury
Loads Of Potential & Copious Amounts Of Character
3 beds | 1 baths
If you're looking for a property that will forever hold its charm with loads of potential and copious amounts of character, this home needs to be on your 'to view' list.
Prime location less than 8 minutes to central Albury set on a good size 777.8m parcel of land, this property just needs a renovator's flair to complete the ideal package.
An enviable opportunity to enter the tightly held precinct, enjoy the immediate comforts and explore the endless renovation possibilities.
Renovators you simply cannot afford to miss out on this opportunity.
- 3 bedroom home
- Entrance with floorboards
- High ceilings
- Bedroom 1 has open fire place and free standing built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 has free standing built-in robe
- Lounge room with gas heater
- Modern kitchen is complete with gas cooking, walk-in pantry and meals area with electric heater
- Separate sun room with built-in robe
- Ducted cooling
- Bathroom with vanity and bath
- Separate laundry with shower and toilet
- Covered paved entertaining area
- Enclosed yard with garden shed
- Set on a 777.8m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $1,676.29 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $850.95 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
AUCTION Saturday, 17 February 2018 at 11.30am On Site
TERMS 10% Deposit – 42 Day Settlement
Please note, on Auction day, photo identification will be required to register to bid plus a 10% deposit for the successful bidder.
This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Land Size:||777.8m² approximately|