9 Rosborough Court, Thurgoona
Position Yourself In The Heart Of Thurgoona Park With This Exceptional Residence
4 beds | 2 baths | 4 cars
A magnificent property not to be missed. This remarkable residence promises the perfect family lifestyle with everything to offer the whole family.
You'll love the space and comfort offered by this substantial family home positioned on a spacious 4135m2 parcel of land located in the ever-popular Thurgoona Park estate.
The thoughtful layout of the home provides various family living zones to relax in. A multitude of family focused living is the perfect blend of day to day living with separate areas to accommodate all lifestyles.
Outdoors is an inviting space for you to have time out or entertain under the covered entertaining area which looks out to the attractive 8.3 x 4.2m fresh water in ground concrete pool. And we can't forget the ideal man cave – a massive 13.5m x 9m shed with 7.5m x 6.3m awning complete with power and plumbing.
This impressive residence has been built to last from the young family to the growing teenage family. Admire this home with confidence.
- 4 bedroom home, each bedroom has a walk-in robe
- Master bedroom is complete with walk-in robe and bay window
- Ensuite to master has double shower, free standing claw bath and separate toilet
- Formal lounge room has gas log fire and decorative cornice
- Open plan family meals area with wood heater
- Timber kitchen is complete with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Full second bathroom
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Ducted vacuum system
- Separate rumpus room/ teenagers retreat off decked pergola area
- Covered entertaining area with built-in cupboards and sink, tiled floor and ceiling fan
- 8.3m x 4.2m fresh water in ground concrete pool with solar heating
- 5.2 kilo watt solar
- Water tank
- Fully automatic 12 station sprinkler system
- 13.5m x 9m shed with 7.5m x 6.3m awning plus power, 2 ceiling fans, kitchen sink and separate toilet
- Remote double lockup garage with built-in cupboards
- Set on a 4135m2 (approximately) parcel of land
- Rates $2,601.85 per year (approximately)
- Water rates $850.95 per year (approximately) plus water consumption
AUCTION Saturday, 10 February 2018 at 10.00am On Site
TERMS 10% Deposit – 42 Day Settlement
Please note, on Auction day, photo identification will be required to register to bid plus a 10% deposit for the successful bidder.
This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
|Land Size:||4135m² approximately|